Cheersport Tasmania - Cheerleading - Fun, Friends and Fitness!
My Blog

Royal Hobart Regatta 2014

Hi all!

On Sunday 9th of February, 2014, some of the Cheersport Inferno team members performed at the Royal Hobart Regatta for the Family Entertainment section on the Waterfront Stage.

The team had a great time showing off all the stunts they have been working hard to perfect before we head off to Hong Kong in June this year.

We would like to thank the Regatta committee for having us there, hopefully we can do the same next year!

Look out for us, along with the Northern Vipers, when we perform at the Kite Day Festival on Sunday 23rd of February.

Photo: Meg Pointon flying a Dual Base Single Leg stunt on the Waterfront Stage with bases Erin McGinn and Destinee Luc.
Photographer: Liz McNamara

8 Comments to Royal Hobart Regatta 2014:

Comments RSS
Traffic Management Courses on Sunday, 13 April 2014 5:39 AM
This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best article i ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.
Reply to comment

Officesuppliesexpress - Office Supplies Brisbane on Monday, 28 April 2014 5:54 AM
Actually it proved to be Very helpful to me thank for sharing...
Reply to comment

CrossFit Matthews on Sunday, 25 May 2014 5:34 PM
outstanding performance that was! I have enjoyed their performance very closely and can't say anything except well. So finally Royal Hobart Regatta has done very well and hope that next year they will do better than this. Best of luck:)
Reply to comment

loose white sapphires on Tuesday, 7 October 2014 9:48 PM
This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. I am happy to found such useful and interesting post which is written in well manner.
Reply to comment

strona internetowa on Sunday, 25 January 2015 3:28 PM
your foods as quickly as possible. And they also have If we want this fence fabric offered us clearly for quite some time in addition to decided not to have any specific chafes ought to opt for a plate about truly great quality
Reply to comment

Prada Fake Handbags on Monday, 5 September 2016 3:48 PM
Reply to comment

assignmentgeek discounts on Friday, 11 May 2018 10:47 PM
Good luck fo them and I really hope that they have a really great time in Hong Kong. I will visit this country soon too because a friend of mine lives there and he wants me to come.
Reply to comment

free robux hack on Monday, 25 June 2018 1:37 PM
Online free games are very nice and amazing to do enjoy free without signing up.
Reply to comment